Background Image

Hey guys I am looking for someone who can make me a small background image, something I can display on this blog because as of now I do not have Photoshop so I cant really make anything cool. So contact me at jordanmccaleb@gmail.com



Thursday, June 9, 2011

Duke Nukem Forever Demo

I have one word for the Duke Nukem Forever demo, amazing, after 12 years Gearbox did an amazing job pushing this game across the finish line, and I say that now because the game is being released in five days and I highly doubt they are going to push the release date back a third time five days before its release.

Anyway to get on with the demo you start off taking a piss in a toilet, now being the little pervert it wants you to be I happily controlled the rate his piss came out and even made a little song (piss, piss, piss, piss ,piss, drip) anyways after that you come out of the bathroom and into this locker room where there are some soldiers coming up with a game plan to fight this big effing monster out on the football field (No its not a sports game).

So you weave in and out of some hallways and go out onto the field with a big rocket launcher and shoot the guts out of the beast. Its not to hard to beat him, just shoot and run, the monster will have a hard time turning fast enough to hit you and dont get too close our he'll use his super foot slam.

After you beat that you move onto the next level which consists of you fighting your way through some kind of old coal mine, I wont go into to much detail but this mission involved monster trucks, machine guns, golden M1911s, shrink rays, laser guns, mine carts, and a big ass pig drop ship.

My early prediction for the scores mainstream review companies will give is probably anywhere from 8.5 to 9.5, I dont know yet if it's worthy of a 10.0 from me but we'll see in five days, I'll have an in depth review of the game out probably on the 18th or the 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment