Background Image

Hey guys I am looking for someone who can make me a small background image, something I can display on this blog because as of now I do not have Photoshop so I cant really make anything cool. So contact me at jordanmccaleb@gmail.com



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Top Ten: July Update

Ok guys lets get started with my top 10 games to watch for, July edition

#10: Rage
I saw a bit out of Rage at E3 with their campaign demo, it was solid and I like the Borderlands style gameplay with realistic graphics and the vehicle driving point of the game. Developer id Software has stated that a large focus of the game is vehicle driven; I'm excited to see how that plays out in the long run in terms of the game's entire single player campaign.

#9: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier
I saw some good stuff from Future Soldier at E3, like the Kinect compatibility with the whole gun cage thing, where you can use your hands and body to create your own gun, and they tested the gun using Kinect. Future Soldier would definitely be an interesting campaign to play through using Kinect; I'm excited to see what Ubisoft brings to the table in this latest installment.

#8: Batman: Arkham City
AC looks like another successful entry into the Batman game city, the opportunities, and abilities in this game are astounding, I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy. This game is turning out to be a hit, if you haven’t seen the gameplay go search for it on Youtube; this is a definite game to watch.

#7: Gears of War 3
I'm excited about Epic Games' next chapter in the GoW series, the previous two campaign wise have been great, 2s multiplayer was not so great but I'm confident there going to pull out all the stops for this one, the beta was fantastic. I would hope that this campaign will knock 1 and 2s out of the park.

#6: Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
I don’t have a lot to say about Skyrim except wow, so far it looks like this game is going to do everything ES IV veterans want it to; Skyrim will be yet another successful chapter in the series.

#5: Assassins Creed Revelations
AC Revelations looks like a good entry into the series, I didn’t get into the Assassins creed series until recently but I enjoyed it, Brotherhoods multiplayer was a good addition and I'm glad there bring that back for Revelations.

#4: Halo Combat Evolved HD
I am excited for CE HD because Halo CE was the second FPS I played and I had a successful 3 year Major League Gaming career with Halo 3 and Halo Reach, I'm glad 343 took this step to revive a classic, with the added multiplayer and updated graphics Halo CE HD will be everything it would have been if released for the first time today.

#3: Halo 4
Halo 4 doesn't come out for well over a year (Holiday 2012) but 343 reviving the series with not one, not two, but three confirmed new Halo games creating a new trilogy surprised gamers all around. I expected 343 to continue the Halo series but not with direct sequels to 3, I'm very excited for next year.

#2: Modern Warfare 3
I'm slowly starting to build my interest back into the Modern Warfare series, Infinity Wards next installment along with the assistance of Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software is looking to be another great entry, but how long can they continue to make good CoD games, the public will grow bored eventually.

#1: Battlefield 3
I am so excited for Battlefield 3, I cant wait for this visual breakthrough of a game and as always Dice's expert sound design, I am glad Dice decided to port Battlefield 3 to consoles, I would have not been to happy knowing I had to buy a PC to play it.

Yes I know there are a few games that should have made this list and dont worry, they will, I havent forgotten Mass Effect 3 and Deus Ex Human Revolution, there still out there and they'll make it into the top 10.

Thanks for reading guys -Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment