Background Image

Hey guys I am looking for someone who can make me a small background image, something I can display on this blog because as of now I do not have Photoshop so I cant really make anything cool. So contact me at jordanmccaleb@gmail.com



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Updates!!

Alright ladies and gents, the posts are going to be starting again, sorry for the very long hiatus, I was taking time off and I have been extremely busy working and doing school. Yesterday I just opened an account with GameFly, my first game shipped today (Gears of War 3) and Ill play it the rest of the week and all weekend, I'll have you a review by Monday.

I know its a little late seeing as GoW3 was released exactly a month ago but I thought I'd do it anyway, tomorrow I will give you my impressions of the Battlefield 3 Beta and a full review once I purchase the game later this month. Other than that I will try to get you one review a week and two or three small reviews during the week. So a week will consist of

Monday: Big Review: Indepth Analysis of every mode in the game and the game itself.
Tuesday: Nothing
Wednesday: Mini Review: Of an Arcade Game or Indie Game off Xbox Live or an Arcade Game off PSN
Thursday: Nothing
Friday: Mini Review: Of an Arcade Game or Indie Game off Xbox Live or an Arcade Game off PSN
Saturday: Nothing
Sunday: A recommendation of some games to check out on various consoles.

So you guys will have plenty of content and eventually I may even get some sort of capture card and start doing video reviews.
-Jordan McCaleb

P.S. If there is a day that I wont be able to post I will notify you ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment