Background Image

Hey guys I am looking for someone who can make me a small background image, something I can display on this blog because as of now I do not have Photoshop so I cant really make anything cool. So contact me at jordanmccaleb@gmail.com



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

L.A. Noire Video Game Review

Ok guys here it is, an indepth review of L.A. Noire

Ok so L.A. Noire is a open world 1940s Cop Game developed by Rockstar. This game puts you into the shoes of Cole Phelps, a newly recruited LAPD Officer who has joined the force to "right the wrongs" he had commited in WWII. In the game Cole slowly works his way up advancing in the ranks as you complete a number of interesting cases.

Campaign:
Ok so in the campaign which is supposed to offer you 30 hours of gameplay I'm told, you complete cases and missions that ascend you through the ranks of an officer. These cases vary from petty crime cases to murder and bank robberies. The campaign has an extremely interesting campaign in my oppinion, some other reviews have stated that the missions can cometimes become repetetive but I respectfully disagree. The missions in this game are heart racing white knuckle cluching action. The campaign has a nice pace introducing you to the controls which I think are a little clunky but otherwise solid.

Graphics:
Ok lets start off with how the graphics are amazingly beautifull and should be a standard in every game, the graphics system is called MotionScan where the actors face is surrounded by 32 cameras to capture every little move a muscle. Its amazing how real the characters look and its definitely an award winning technology.

Now this graphics system is so indepth I was recognizing the actors that played there characters, in my eyes this game shoulds win game of the year for everything, Graphics, great story, actors and the list goes on.

Gameplay:
The gameplay is pretty strong, its from a 3rd person perspective which is where the controls get a bit clunky, all you have to do to open a door or climb a ladder is to just move your guy to that object but sometimes your character will just kind of skip past it and it can be frustrating when your in a foot chase. Other then that the gameplay is fun and exciting, taking cover behind a car as you engage in a gun battle with bank robbers, never gets old.

Final Score
Ok so lets get down to my final score, I'm gonna rocket out and give this game a 9.5 out of 10.
It has a solid exciting story and great gameplay plus amazing Graphics, there are a few minor problems which earn it that 9.5 but for me there easily overlooked.

Ok guys I hope you enjoyed this interview, thanks for reading.
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment