Background Image

Hey guys I am looking for someone who can make me a small background image, something I can display on this blog because as of now I do not have Photoshop so I cant really make anything cool. So contact me at jordanmccaleb@gmail.com



Friday, May 27, 2011

Modern Warfare 3

Ok guys I dont know about you but I am getting syked for Modern Warfare 3, I caugt the world wide reveal trailer watching my boys the Dallas Mavericks own the Thunder, anyways to get back on track I am pretty excited. Now that three gaming studios (Raven Software Latest Wolfenstein game: Sledgehammer: Infinity War MW CoD games) are working on it that makes me even happier. I cant wait for the release and I know I'll be first in line at my gamestop for that midnight opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment